Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password? —
Current time: 09-29-2026, 12:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                


X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Now that's what I call META!
Author Message
THE ZUCK Offline




XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)


#1
03-20-2026, 02:43 PM

"Ayyyy what's good fam? Just chillin' ya heard? I'm fiddina add some RIZZ to this championship!"



Zuck removes his Meta glasses and hits Dyson with a devastating invasion of privacy!!!



He whispers in Sam's ear:


"I just sold your data to the Chinese, cuz."




And pins him!





1!













2!

Edit Hate Post Like Post


Messages In This Thread
Now that's what I call META! - by THE ZUCK - 03-20-2026, 02:43 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)