Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password? —
Current time: 09-28-2026, 06:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                


X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Why take the easy way out
Author Message
Jay Fetu Offline
Active in XWF



XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)


#1
Today, 01:05 AM

Moments away from the next Warfare X-Treme rules match, the camera would switch towards
Main Event Jay Fetu as he was seen making his way through backstage. It looked like their was
something running through his mind, possibly what he saw eariler tonight or just focused on
finding his Opponent for the night, Judd Hollow.
Steve Sayors: Jay, my man.
Fetu took a small step back when he didn't except Sayors to pop in, especially the warning Jay got
next week and what he's been seeing the last few weeks. He had many things running through his
mind.
Steve Sayors: You Good?

Main Event| Jay Fetu: Yeah. Yeah. I'm aight.
[Image: Screenshot-2026-04-12-3-06-33-PM.png]
Main Event| Jay Fetu:  Jus' got a few thangs runnin' through my mind.
He looked around after saying that and unlike the last few weeks, Jay didn't see anything.. or
anyone for that matter.
Steve Sayors: next week is a big night for Warfare on XWF. Both X-Treme Championship and TV
Championship will be defended in a X Treme rules and fifteen Minute time limit match in our match
and our  fifteen minute and X-treme rules matches continue with
the final four men and women. The singles were picks and out of Television Clown, Judd Hollow, you chose Garisha Why?
Main Event| Jay Fetu: Out of those four, it was a tough call, Sayors, but ayee.. befo' I get into it;
YOOOO!... Boston, Mass The TD. The Garden Arena.  Main Event Jay Fetu is now in yo' CITTYYYY!!!
YEET!
Main Event| Jay Fetu: Anyone of' em would've been great to face wit' next week. I knew he was gon' be the right Uce fo' me to pick, because, Judd..rock wit' me here. I've seen how he
ain't afraid of anythang.
YEET!
Main Event| Jay Fetu: Jus' one of the toughest men on this roster.
YEET!
Main Event| Jay Fetu: A new X Treme Champion. he was the one that defeated Bit Luchador El landerson with a dreadlocks and Lucha Mask match and i haven't held The X Treme Championship
back wit' how i feel 'bout Judd Hollow, ' specially that jackass of a Champion they got.
[Image: Screenshot-2026-04-12-3-06-18-PM.png]
Main Event| Jay Fetu: Wit' alldat, I knew Hollow would be the right pick so I can beat some sense
into for what he did to my homeboy El landerson. at Relentless XI  where he wannabe. This might
be a one time thang. Judd and I will Crossed each other paths here, he does his thang,
I do mine... but Me and Judd Hollow want both the same thang. is his X-Treme Championship gon'
make this work next week and I gon'
be one step closer towards 'War Games'  and get where I wannabe.
Steve Sayors: But even with your Main Event against Judd Hollow, there's a possibilty that you can
see new Champions by night's end.
Main Event| Jay Fetu: I know.
He sighed with a long pause, staring at the ground for a moment, until looking back up.
Main Event| Jay Fetu: Whoever walks atta here as X- Treme Champion, it's worst case scenario
eitherway since they both terrible- ass people and neither deserve to be champ. fo' the ish they be
doin' 'round here, if it's possible somethin' happ'ns to be where they don't walk atta Boston as champ., that be
aight.
Unfortunately, that couldn't happen.
Main Eevnt| Jay Fetu: Wishin' somethin' terrible on Judd would be easy, but unfortunately that
would mean the men he's facing' wit, he'll leave Boston wit' nuttin', and I'd hate to see that happ'n
to Judd Hollow. since I got enough respect fo' him and would love to see me shut Judd up.
Conflicted feelings on who Fetu would love to see walk out of Boston as Champions.
Main Event| Jay Fetu: Lesser than one evils, but when it comes to Judd and me, we both that. XWF
Universe deserves better than that. 'Relentless' I  evicted one from his 'house'. and made it mine
after what he did to my family. The other... we were never done from last year. I haven't
fo' gotten, Uce.
[Image: Screenshot-2026-04-12-3-06-57-PM.png]
Main Event| Jay Fetu:  But...  I can't think 'bout that right now though. What I really needa do. is
find Hollow, so i can get on the same page and walk atta Boston the winners in the X Treme rules match.
Steve Sayors: Good luck, Uce.
They dapped. Jay would walk away as the camera would slowly fade out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)