Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password? —
Current time: 09-30-2026, 07:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                


X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What a pin
Author Message
Charlie Nickles Online
The Nickleman



XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)


#1
02-07-2023, 07:27 PM

The man pins you.

[Image: qRPvsfj.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme



XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)


#2
02-07-2023, 09:33 PM

The woman kicks out. 




"You that desperate for gold Charlie? I talked to Flynn earlier. He said he would wipe off the Uni title and then mail you the wetnap. At least that way you can smell a title sometime this century. I hope you don't mind I gave him your address. I got it from Bourbs."
Hate Post Like Post




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)