X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Backstage 24/7
|
Important! WARFARE - BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS - ANNOUNCEMENT - CONCERNING CHARLIE NICKLES
|
|
| Author | Message |
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000)
I’m not a pillar. I’m a problem.
Mixed (loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty) |
|
||
|
|||
The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:Frances Marigold (09-25-2026) |
|||
Judd Hollow
Champions get their name in red!
Hardcore, psycho fans (cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons) |
|
||
|
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000)
I’m not a pillar. I’m a problem.
Mixed (loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty) |
|
||
|
|||
The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:Judd Hollow (09-26-2026) |
|||
Charlie Nickles
The Nickleman ![]() Hardcore, psycho fans (cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons) |
|
||
|
|||
The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:Judd Hollow (09-26-2026) |
|||
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000)
I’m not a pillar. I’m a problem.
Mixed (loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty) |
|||
|
|||
The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:Charlie Nickles (09-26-2026) |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Supercharged by MyBB







![[-]](https://xwf1999.com/images/portal2/collapse.gif)
![[Image: XDMvIIg.png]](https://i.imgur.com/XDMvIIg.png)

![[Image: qRPvsfj.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/qRPvsfj.gif)